Lifting Straps are a piece of gym equipment that loop around your wrist and the bar and make it easier for you to hold heavier weights. They are a valuable asset to bodybuilders, powerlifters, strength athletes and even casual gym-goers too. Careful and effective use of Lifting Straps can help you make gains in strength and size. It not only allows you to lift heavier weights for longer periods but also delays fatigue getting the best of your wrist muscles. To be your messiah in the world of weight-lifting, DMoose Fitness has developed its Lifting Straps. Its heavy-duty cotton webbing straps for non-slip protection and adjustable loop for perfect fit makes it a must-have! Reinforced stitching, plus 4mm neoprene padding and weight resistance of 400lbs makes this product last a good while. With DMoose Lifting Straps you won’t need to consistently worry about your changing your Lifting Straps every other month!
BENEFITS OF LIFTING STRAP
- Allows you to lift heavier weight
- Prevents wrist muscles from getting fatigued too fast
- Aids you in achieving the maximal number of repetitions
- Prevents injury
- The small size makes it easily portable.
- Facilitates you in strength training and helps you grow in size
- Its adjustable loop provides your wrists extra stability during workouts
HOW TO WEAR LIFTING STRAP
To wear your DMoose Lifting Straps follow the following steps:
- Pass the end pf your Strap through the loops to form a circle at one end.
- Put the straps on by sliding the circles/loops over your hands. Pull the end of the strap to fasten the strap until it fits comfortably.
- Wrap the ends of the strap around the bar of the weight. Pass the strap from under the bar from back to front, and then wrap the strap over the top and under again. Wrap the strap completely around the bar.
- Place your hands over the straps. Close your palm and fingers over the area where the straps are wrapped around the weight. Your hands clutching the bar holds the strap in place; if you release your hand the lifting strap will easily slide off the bar.
- Rewrap or tighten the straps according to our comfort
EXERCISES WITH DMOOSE LIFTING STRAPS
The following exercises can be efficiently performed using your DMoose Lifting Strap. Just fix your Lifting Strap to your wrist and bar to start your workout.
To properly perform a barbell row stand with your feet under the bar, bend over and grab the bar. Your hands should be shoulder-width apart; keep your hips high and your back straight. Now lift the bar against your lower chest. Return the bar to the floor to complete one rep.
02 DUMBBELL ROWS
Stand near a weight bench, with your outer arm holding a dumbbell and the palm of your inner hand facing in. Place your inner knee and hand on the top of the bench for support. Let your outer arm hang with the dumbbell in it. Engage your core and bend forward from the hips such that your back is roughly parallel to the floor and your outer knee is slightly bent. Raise your outer arm holding the dumbbell up and down while concentrating on pulling from your back muscles. Keep the posture of your body intact
Standing with your feet shoulder-width apart, place a barbell in front of your thighs, hands shoulder-width apart, palms facing your body, and arms fully extended. Keeping your arms straight, shrug your shoulders as high as you can. Pause, then lower to the start position.
Start by standing with the barbell’s bar directly over your mid-foot. Move forward to grab the bar with your hands placed shoulder-width apart. Bend your knees until your shins touch the bar. Lift your chest and straighten your back; hold the weight in position for a second. Return the weight gradually back to the ground. This completes a single rep.
05 ROMANIAN DEADLIFTS
To start the move, stand with the bar or weight in your hands. Slowly lower the weight with a slight bend in your knees, bending at the hips and keeping your back straight. Lower until you feel a slight stretch in your hamstrings, then drive your hips forwards and use your hamstrings to power back up to standing.
06 RACK PULLS
Start by setting up the height of your rack; when the bar is in your favored position, grasp it with your palms facing towards you. Keep your hands shoulder-width apart. Engage your hamstrings by pushing your hips back. Keeping your back straight and looking forward, lift the weight by bending your hips forward and straightening your knees. Pull your shoulders back at the top of the movement, then slowly reverse the movement and lower the bar back into the rack