Write for DMoose
Please read the following if you are interested in contributing to the blog.
It’s very important for us to maintain the quality of the content on the blog.
Guest posts are no different.
Here’s what we look for in our posts:
- Relevant, well-researched posts on digital marketing topics
- Tutorials/how-to's/case studies
- At least one actionable takeaway from each post
- Must be completely original content
- Casual yet knowledgable tone.
- Include the KD/search volume for the main keyword.
- All facts/stats must be backed up with a link to current research or a case study confirming it.
- Include at least 5-6 relevant images/screenshots (no stock photos) in the body of the post.
- Headlines must hook the readers (Copyblogger has great examples).
- Focus on staying at 4-5 sentences per paragraph (but not 1 sentence per paragraph).
- Minimum of 2,000 words per post. Kudos for 3,000+ words.
Topics of Interest
DMoose encourages submission of content in the following areas:
- Movement theory and technique
- Implement use demonstration
- Lifestyle and mindset
- Anatomy and physiology
- Sports psychology
- Mobility and recovery
- Principles of strength and conditioning
- Social trends
- Sport-specific topics
- Nutrition plans
- Nutrition science
- Fueling strategies for competition
- Eating for body composition change (i.e. fat loss or muscle gain)
- General physical preparation (GPP)
- Sport-specific training
- Job-specific training
- Bodyweight workouts and natural movement
- Olympic weightlifting plans
- Powerlifting plans
- Top 7 Benefits of Whey Protein Powder
- Everyone Talks About Pre-Workout Supplements But Is It Bad For You?
- 10 Scientifically Proven Benefits of CoQ10 that You Should Know