Servings 2-4 Persons
Preparation Time 15 Minutes
Cooking Time 15 Minutes
Total Time 30 Minutes
These Instant Pot Egg Bites are soft, fluffy bites of scrambled egg mixed with spinach and cheese, cooked to perfection in your Instant Pot. You can customize the flavors with just a handful of ingredients to suit your mood and preferences.
While we'll share our ingredients, you can substitute or add different ingredients for a unique twist. Whether you're looking for a quick breakfast on the go or a delicious snack, these egg bites are a perfect choice. Get creative and enjoy your customized egg bites in no time with the help of your Instant Pot!
Calories 373 cal
Protein 20 g
Carbs 4 g
Fat 31 g
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach, packed
- 3 tablespoons shredded white cheddar cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- Spray the silicone egg molds with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil to prevent the eggs from sticking.
- Saute spinach, onion, and garlic in a skillet until cooked. Scoop about 1 teaspoon of the vegetables into each egg cup.
- Whisk eggs, salt, and pepper in a measuring cup with a spout.
- Pour the egg mixture into the egg bite cups, filling each cup about 3/4 of the way full. Cover the egg mold if there is a cover; otherwise, it will still work fine.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the bottom of the Instant Pot and place a metal rack at the bottom. Carefully place the egg mold on the metal rack and cover and seal the Instant Pot.
- Pressure cook the egg bites on high manual pressure for 10 minutes. It will take approximately 10 minutes for pressure to build up in the Instant Pot.
- Quickly release the pressure from the Instant Pot and carefully lift the silicone mold out of the Instant Pot. Let the egg bites sit for 5-10 minutes before removing them from the egg molds.