Soup lovers, it's time to indulge in a hearty and wholesome soup that packs all the nutrients you need for a satisfying dinner. Our 30-minute soup is made with sausages, kidney beans, and vegetables that work together to create a fusion of flavors that'll leave you craving for more.
Whether you're in the mood to cozy up on the couch with a bowl of comfort food or are expecting some dinner guests, this soup fits the bill perfectly. With its rich and warm aroma that fills the room, you'll find yourself relishing every spoonful and going back for seconds!
Servings 5 Persons
Preparation Time 15 Minutes
Cooking Time 15 Minutes
Total Time 30 Minutes
Calories 319 cal
Protein 22 g
Carbs 40 g
Fat 9 g
- 12 ounces chicken sausage, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 3 cups fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- ½ cup uncooked small seashell pasta
- 2 cups coarsely chopped zucchini (about 2 small zucchini)
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- ⅓ cup (about 1 1/2 ounces) shredded Asiago cheese
- Heat saucepan over high heat.
- Add sausage, and cook for 2 minutes while stirring constantly.
- Add broth and pasta, and bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Add zucchini and tomatoes, and bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Stir in basil, oregano, and beans.
- Cover and simmer for 3 minutes or until pasta and zucchini are tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese.