Picture a warm, fluffy slice of French toast, perfectly crispy on the outside and oozing with sweet, syrupy goodness. Now imagine biting into that delectable goodness and feeling a surge of energy and satisfaction thanks to the high-quality protein hiding inside.
Not only is our protein French toast delicious, but it will also help you power through your day like a champ. Whether you're hitting the gym, crushing a work presentation, or just trying to survive a long day of Zoom meetings, our protein-packed breakfast will keep you fueled and feeling your best.
So why settle for bland, boring breakfast options when you can have a meal that's both tasty and nutritious? Say goodbye to boring breakfasts and hello to our protein French toast – the breakfast hero you didn't know you needed!
Servings 1 Person
Preparation Time 5 Minutes
Cooking Time 10 Minutes
Total Time 15 Minutes
Calories 450 cal
Protein 40 g
Carbs 46 g
Fat 13 g
- 4 small slices of whole wheat bread
- ½ scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 whole eggs
- ½ cup milk (any milk is fine)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- Fresh strawberries
- Preheat pan or griddle to medium/high heat.
- Whisk together egg, protein powder, cinnamon, and milk.
- Soak each slice of bread in egg mixture on each side.
- Cook French toast on each side for about 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Heat peanut butter until melty.
- Drizzle over French toast.
- Top with fresh strawberries.