Don't let the green scare you away - broccoli salad with bacon is easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy to whip up. All you need to do is chop some fresh broccoli, sprinkle on some crumbly bacon bits, and mix in a few other simple ingredients. Voil! You've got a dish that's so delicious your taste buds will be doing backflips.
So why settle for a boring old salad when you can have something as exciting and flavorful as broccoli salad with bacon? Trust us. Your taste buds will thank you. Let's start!
Servings 5 Persons
Preparation Time 20 Minutes
Calories 246 cal
Protein 5 g
Carbs 8 g
Fat 22 g
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 small clove garlic, grated
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 4 cups finely chopped broccoli crowns
- 1 cup finely chopped cauliflower
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- 3 slices cooked bacon, chopped (1/4 cup)
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seeds, toasted
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, garlic, sugar, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add broccoli, cauliflower, onion, bacon, and sunflower seeds.
- Mix well to coat all the ingredients.