- Servings 4 Persons
- Preparation Time 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time 7 Minutes
- Total Time 12 Minutes
Savor the goodness of these delicious egg wraps, generously filled with protein-rich mushrooms and juicy tomatoes, perfect for a quick, satisfying, and nutritious breakfast to start your day right. These wraps are a great source of essential nutrients, such as iron, folate, and fiber, which are vital for a healthy and balanced diet.
Eggs are a fantastic source of protein, essential for building and repairing muscles, tissues, and cells in our bodies. This makes them a perfect food choice for breakfast as they can keep you feeling fuller for longer and give you the energy to power through your morning routine.
Additionally, combining mushrooms and tomatoes in these wraps adds an extra punch of nutrition, as both are loaded with vitamins and minerals that can help improve your overall health.
Mushrooms are an excellent source of antioxidants, which can help protect your cells from damage caused by free radicals. They are also low in calories and high in fiber, which can help regulate your digestion and promote a healthy gut. Tomatoes are rich in vitamin C, essential for a healthy immune system, and lycopene, a powerful antioxidant that can help reduce the risk of certain cancers and heart disease.
So why not treat yourself to these tasty egg wraps for a breakfast that is quick and easy to make and packed with nutrients that will help you feel your best all day long?
Calories 429 kcal
Protein 28 g
Carbs 31 g
Fat 20 g
- 8 tablespoons (40g) of porridge oats
- 10 eggs
- 4 teaspoons of cold-pressed rapeseed oil
- 8 wedged tomatoes or 320g cherry tomatoes
- 500g of closed-cup mushrooms
- 2 handfuls of parsley, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons of English mustard powder
- To prepare the mushrooms, slice half of the pack into thick pieces. Heat 2 teaspoons of rapeseed oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add the mushrooms and briefly stir before frying with the pan lid on for 6-8 minutes.
- Afterward, add half of the tomatoes and cook for 1-2 minutes without the lid until they soften.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs thoroughly with parsley and oats. In a large non-stick frying pan, heat a small amount of oil.
- Pour in a quarter of the egg mixture and cook for one minute until it is nearly set, then flip it over as if you were making a pancake.
- Take it out of the pan, spread a quarter of the mustard on top, spoon in a quarter of the filling in the center, and roll it up.
- Repeat this process to make a second wrap using another quarter of the egg mixture and filling.