Return this item for free
Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges
Learn more about free returns.
Free Standard Delivery Over $49
Exceptional Customer Service.
Free and Easy Returns On All Orders
- ENHANCES BODY’S ABILITY TO HANDLE STRESS: The adaptogen supplement by DMoose is a blend of adaptogenic herbs. It supports the body’s natural ability to cope with stress. The supplement contains a combination of Ashwagandha, Rhodiola Rosea, and Eleutherococcus senticosus, which helps promote mental and physical energy while reducing fatigue.
- IMPROVES COGNITIVE FUNCTIONS: DMoose adaptogenic support contains Rhodiola Rosea extract, which has been shown to enhance cognitive functions such as memory and learning. The formula contains all you need to function at your best, from enhancing the body's power to deal with stressors to improving mental energy; the formula contains all you need to function at your best!
- PROMOTES HEALTH AND VITALITY: The formula contains 250 mg Astragalus extract, an adaptogenic herb that helps the body resist physical, emotional, and environmental stressors. The adaptogenic herb also enhances overall health and promotes vitality. So what are you waiting for? Buy now, and experience a difference in your overall health.
- IMPROVES ENERGY LEVELS: The stress assist supplement contains 75 mg of Holi Basil Leaf per capsule. Holi Basil Leaf is a powerful adaptogen that promotes healthy stress levels. It helps the body cope with stress while also supporting natural energy levels. Holi Basil Leaf is also known for supporting overall health, vitality, and longevity.
- IMPROVES ENDURANCE LEVELS: Adaptogen Assist is a dietary supplement that supports mental and physical performance. It contains 50 mg of Eleutherococcus senticosus root, clinically proven to support endurance, increase energy levels and improve mood.
Questions & Answers
Questions & Answers
Ask Us Anything
Yes, adaptogens help your body cope better with stress. They do this by increasing the body's resistance to stressors and helping to maintain homeostasis (balance) within the body.
Each adaptogen has different properties and benefits, so it's important to do your research before deciding which ones to take. For example, ashwagandha is a great stress reliever and can help improve sleep quality, while Rhodiola Rosea is known for its energizing effects. So it depends on what you're hoping to achieve with your adaptogenic supplements.
There are many reasons to take adaptogen pills. Some of the key benefits include reducing stress, improving energy levels, and boosting immunity. Adaptogens are a unique class of herbs that help the body adapt to stressors such as toxins, pollution, and other environmental factors. By taking adaptogen pills, you can help your body better cope with these stressors and stay healthy and energized.
Yes, the adaptogen supplement contains natural ingredients; therefore, it is safe to use.
Adaptogens work in the body by helping to maintain balance or homeostasis. They do this by helping regulate the body's response to stress, whether it be physical, emotional, or environmental stress. Adaptogens help normalizes adrenal function, which is important because when the adrenals are dysregulated, it can lead to many problems, including excessive fatigue, decreased immune function, and insomnia. By helping to regulate adrenal function, adaptogens can help improve overall energy levels and sleep quality and strengthen the immune system. Additionally, adaptogens help to increase resistance to toxins and other harmful substances that the body may be exposed to.
No. There is no evidence that adaptogens cause weight gain. There is some evidence that they may help with weight loss. Some studies have shown that they can help reduce appetite, cravings, and food intake while increasing energy expenditure and promoting fat burning.
There is no evidence that adaptogens are harmful in any way. They are thought to be safe and beneficial for a wide variety of health concerns.
If you have any questions about this product please feel free to get in touch. We pride ourselves in the quality of our products and our customer service.
Have a Question?
We're here to help.