Servings 2 Persons
Preparation Time 7 Minutes
Assembling Time 3 Minutes
Total Time 10 Minutes
Prepare to wrap your taste buds around these low-carb chicken and cheddar lettuce wraps! It's like a flavor explosion in your mouth that won't leave you feeling guilty afterward. This recipe is perfect if you're looking for a healthier alternative to carb-loaded wraps or sandwiches.
Picture tender chicken breast, seasoned to perfection, nestled in a crisp lettuce wrap with a melty layer of cheddar cheese on top. And the best part? You can have these wraps ready to eat in just 10 minutes!
So, grab your apron, sharpen those knives, and let's get cookin'. Your taste buds (and your waistline) will thank you.
Calories 208 cal
Protein 20 g
Carbs 4 g
Fat 13 g
- 1 tablespoon canola mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon stone-ground mustard
- 5 iceberg lettuce leaves
- 3 ounces rotisserie chicken breast, shredded
- 2 tomato slices
- ½ cup alfalfa sprouts (½ oz.)
- ½ (4 ounces) cucumber, sliced
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced red onion
- 1 (2 oz.) Cheddar cheese slice
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and mustard; leave aside. On a big sheet of parchment paper, pile the iceberg lettuce leaves. Shingle leaves in a rectangle shape, 8 x 9 inches, with the 9-inch side facing you while stacking from left to right.
- Be careful to distribute the mayonnaise mixture over the borders evenly and on the lower half of the iceberg leaves. Centre the chicken in the mayonnaise mixture. Slices of tomato, sprouts, cucumber, onion, and cheese should be placed on top.
- Roll into a tight log using the parchment as a guide, beginning with the side closest to you. Roll the remaining parchment fully around the lettuce. Slice in half, then plate.